About Me

My photo
Llanberis, North Wales, United Kingdom
Hi, I'm Dave Brown and I'm based in Snowdonia in North Wales. I am a Mountaineering and Kayaking Instructor and Sports Coach. I run personalised courses and sessions for folks looking to improve in their sport or activity. Additionally, I am also available as a Personal Fitness Trainer and Coach or Coaching Buddy. I spend most of my time climbing, mountaineering and paddling with clients and friends and then also training in my own time. In addition, i also conduct Consultancy work, Centre Inspections, Book and Equipment reviews and Technical Advice. I look forward to seeing on the hills, on the water and just generally out there.

Thursday 12 March 2009

Today is a minging day in Lochaber!!! Wet and windy, appropriately qualifies as a cafe day some would say!
On Monday i spent the day with Helen and Dave on the West of Aonach Mor.

Dave and Me on an icy step.

Dave Barnard packing up at the route end

On Tuesday we headed over to the Cairngorm, where it was a little more wintry, unlike the sunny and calm west coast. However, a good day was had on Hidden Chimney with the Direct Start variation IV,5.


Me on the direct start IV,5

Dave Barnard on the direct start

Helen on the finishing moves of the direct start




Helen and Dave near windy gap

Wednesday i had to go to Edinburgh to pick up my passport from the Russian Embassy, stamped and visa'd ready for a Mt Elbrus Ski Ascent in early May. Can't wait for that one!

Driving in cities is a scary business, especially when you don't know where you are or where you are going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment