About Me

My photo
Llanberis, North Wales, United Kingdom
Hi, I'm Dave Brown and I'm based in Snowdonia in North Wales. I am a Mountaineering and Kayaking Instructor and Sports Coach. I run personalised courses and sessions for folks looking to improve in their sport or activity. Additionally, I am also available as a Personal Fitness Trainer and Coach or Coaching Buddy. I spend most of my time climbing, mountaineering and paddling with clients and friends and then also training in my own time. In addition, i also conduct Consultancy work, Centre Inspections, Book and Equipment reviews and Technical Advice. I look forward to seeing on the hills, on the water and just generally out there.

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Leaving Ouray today!

Oh well, it all comes to an end. It has absolutely dumped with snow the past 2 - 3 days. Ouray was amazing, 65+ ice routes climbed, a few days of 'backcountry skiing' on some great peaks, an afternoon of nordic skiing and lots of great people along the way. We even managed to blag a half day skiing at Telluride for free!! Still not sure how we managed that though!?!


Here are some photos of the final few days here:



Sarah's new horny friend!!!




Sarah making her way up through the trees towards Brown Mountain Peak.


Me making my way up through the trees towards Brown Mountain Peak.

Art photo!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment