About Me

My photo
Llanberis, North Wales, United Kingdom
Hi, I'm Dave Brown and I'm based in Snowdonia in North Wales. I am a Mountaineering and Kayaking Instructor and Sports Coach. I run personalised courses and sessions for folks looking to improve in their sport or activity. Additionally, I am also available as a Personal Fitness Trainer and Coach or Coaching Buddy. I spend most of my time climbing, mountaineering and paddling with clients and friends and then also training in my own time. In addition, i also conduct Consultancy work, Centre Inspections, Book and Equipment reviews and Technical Advice. I look forward to seeing on the hills, on the water and just generally out there.

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Skiing in the San Juans, Colorado.










Today was an amazing day. We made a ski ascent of MacMillan Peak in the San Juans off the Red Mountain Pass. Not technical, but just pure fun off piste in the US Basin area. Ascended on skins and came back down in powder of the open US Basin and through the trees. Then we headed up the other side of the pass towards Trico Peak and had some brilliant powder runs on the way back down too.
Sarah ascending the pack trail with an old mine working ahead.



Looking back over to Trico Peak on the other side of the Red Mountain Pass.




Sarah making tracks towards Macmillan Peak.

Sarah descending the trees.







No comments:

Post a Comment