About Me

My photo
Llanberis, North Wales, United Kingdom
Hi, I'm Dave Brown and I'm based in Snowdonia in North Wales. I am a Mountaineering and Kayaking Instructor and Sports Coach. I run personalised courses and sessions for folks looking to improve in their sport or activity. Additionally, I am also available as a Personal Fitness Trainer and Coach or Coaching Buddy. I spend most of my time climbing, mountaineering and paddling with clients and friends and then also training in my own time. In addition, i also conduct Consultancy work, Centre Inspections, Book and Equipment reviews and Technical Advice. I look forward to seeing on the hills, on the water and just generally out there.

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Film Safety on the Straits with the Coastguard

I spent the early part of Sunday with the Coastguard from Penmon, as they were being filmed for a documentary about the working folks of the Menai Straits. My role: to keep the camera man safe!!

There are some photos below



Casualty care - transported on the roof!!

Then Sunday afternoon was spent picking up some new Sea Kayaks to review for a national magazine. The reviews will be about in May, June or July. Nice boats though.

Its still not quite the same as going ski touring in Switzerland for a few weeks, which was the original plan for this 3 week period - Volcanos hey!

Still i get to go out to Switzerland on Wednesday, for a few days work though instead of play. Next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment